Customers also viewed:
Aero Precision Gen 2 Enhanced M-LOK Handguards are now available! Changes include the addition of quick disconnect sling sockets, enhanced milling design for grip and visual appeal and a new profile for the picatinny top rail.
The Aero Precision Enhanced M-LOK (EM) Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom AR15 build. The M-LOK system allows advanced modularity past the current 1913 picatinny rail system. Machined to mil-spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, this handguard eliminates bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rail
- 1.72" inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Gen 2 Feature - Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature - Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature - New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
- Add a BAR barrel nut for ONLY $20 more (select from drop down menu above).
The Aero Precision handguards use the BAR interface and do not work with a standard barrel nut. If attaching this handguard to a standard upper receiver, you must use a BAR barrel nut (select from drop down menu above). If you are using the Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, no additional pieces are needed.
*Please note - This handguard is specific to the AR15/M4E1 platform. It is not compatible with the M5 .308/M5E1 platform.
|MATERIAL||Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum|
|WEIGHT||7" - 5.77oz, 9" - 7.05oz, 12" - 9.29oz, 15" - 10.89oz|
|OTHER||Handguard Screw Torque - 25 in-lbs|