Customers also viewed:
The Aero Precision Quantum Keymod Free Float Handguards minimize bulk while providing an adaptive system that is big on features. With multiple mounting options, this affordable, rigid system can adapt to any mission. Machined to exacting dimensions from 6061-T6 aluminum it is the perfect handguard for your next AR15 build.
- Designed to work with our M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver
- Works with standard Upper Receivers in conjuction with a BAR barrel nut
- 1pc free float design
- Removable 4-slot picatinny rail section for front sight
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- 7 mounting surfaces for KeyMod accessories
- 1.8" inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Made in the USA
- Add a BAR barrel nut for ONLY $15 more (select from drop down menu above).
- The Aero Precision handguards use the BAR interface and do not work with a standard barrel nut. If attaching this handguard to a standard threaded AR15 upper receiver, you must use a BAR barrel nut (select from the drop down menu above). If you are using the Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, no additional pieces are needed.
- This handguard is specific to the AR15/M4E1 platform. It is not compatible with the M5 .308/M5E1 platform.
- If using A Magpul MBUS flip up front sight, slight modification may be necessary to correctly operate the flip up lever (due to rail angle/design).
|MATERIAL||Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum|
|WEIGHT||7" - 7oz , 9" - 8.8oz, 12" - 11.35oz , 15" - 13oz|
|OTHER||Handguard Screw Torque - 25 in-lbs|