The Aero Precision Enhanced KeyMod (EK) Handguards provides a lightweight free float design for your custom M5 .308 build. The KeyMod system allows advanced modularity past the current 1913 picatinny rail system. Machined to mil-spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, this handguard eliminates bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- 1.8" inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Milled additional surfaces along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal.
- Continuous top rail has a new profile of the Picatinny Top Rail
- DPMS High Profile (.210) Tang
Are you attaching this handguard to a standard threaded upper receiver?
Make sure to select a barrel nut option from the drop down menu above (shims included). The Aero Precision handguards use either the DPMS/Aero or Armalite interface and do not work with a standard barrel nut. If you are using the Aero Precision M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, no additional pieces are needed. Purchased with a handguard, the M5 Barrel Nut is $20 ($40 when sold separately).
*Please note - This handguard is specific to the M5 .308/M5E1 platform. It is not compatible with the AR15/M4E1 platform.
|MATERIAL||Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum|
|WEIGHT||12" - / 15" -|
|OTHER||Handguard Screw Torque - 25 in-lbs|