Customers also viewed:
The Magpul MBUS Pro (Magpul® Back-Up Sight) is a corrosion resistant all-steel back-up sighting solution that gives maximum functionality and strength with little bulk at a very reasonable price. The dual aperture, windage adjustable Rear excels in all 1913 Picatinny rail mounting applications. Positive detents keep the MBUS Pro Rear at standard AR sight height when deployed, and so low when they are stowed that you'll never notice them until they're needed.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail including receiver-height gas blocks
- Windage adjustable with low-profile knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions
- Standard AR sight height when deployed
- MBUS Pro – Rear
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.80 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed, at mid-point: ~0.37"
- Length, stowed: 2.1"
- Aperture height over rail: 1.41"
- Small aperture dia.: 0.07"
- Large aperture dia.: 0.19"
~0.5 MOA (0.566"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
~0.4 MOA (0.410"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius