- The redesigned lugs of the Relia-Bolt™ virtually eliminate the most common MSR malfunction; the bolt to barrel extension jam. Haven’t cleaned your rifle? Is it out of time? Relia-Bolt compensates by providing a patented camming action which guides the bolt past obstructions and into battery. The rounded/tapered lugs push past carbon and debris when the square edges of traditional bolts would typically jam. Once into battery, the rear edges of the lugs fully engage the barrel extension for absolute strength and security.
Unmatched Strength and Durability
- The Relia-Bolt is machined from S7 tool steel and tempered with SRC’s proprietary heat-treating process, significantly increasing strength when compared to MilSpec Carpenter 158. S7 provides a 75% increase in tensile strength, and nearly 60% improvement in yield strength.
Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Every Relia-Bolt is coated with NP3, an electroless nickel-based finish. This process co-deposits sub-micron particles of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), commonly known as Teflon™, for self-lubricating corrosion resistance.
- Relia-Bolt is drop-in compatible with all existing .223/5.56 variant parts groups and bolt carriers; no modifications or tools are necessary for installation.
MPI, HPT, and Shot-Peened
- Magnetic Particle Inspected, High Pressure Tested, and Shot Peened, the Relia-Bolt is guaranteed to perform under pressure.
- If any Relia-Bolt is found to have defects in materials or workmanship, SRC will repair or replace it at no charge. You do not need to be the original owner, and no time limit applies.