Spike's Tactical complete CTR Mil-Spec Stock Assembly for your lower receiver.
- Magpul CTR Mil-Spec Stock, model MAG310 (Choose your color)
- Spike's Tactical Mil-Spec Buffer Tube Kit, model SLA500R-K
Build Kit Component Features:
- MAG310 - The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) – Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability* and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
- SLA500R-K - The Spike's Tactical Carbine Buffer Assembly Kit is just what you need to finish off your lower with quality components. Inside the kit you will find a Mil-Spec buffer tube with dry film lube, latch plate, castle nut, Mil-Spec 17-7 stainless buffer spring, ST-T2 buffer. Buffer tube machined from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Full Mil-Spec components
- Mil-Spec Buffer tube with dry film lube (tube is numbered 1-6)
- Latch plate
- Castle nut
- Mil-Spec 17-7 Stainless Buffer spring
- ST-T2 buffer (Newest model with "T2" under Spider logo)
- Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty